Saturday, October 3, 2009

the craziest things happen in this house......

We generally have a bunch of jokesters that live in this house.....that being said....My step mom (aka Momma) has been sick in bed with the Flu since Friday, so we have been joking her and she has been yelling to us that she is lonley....and we just tend to laugh at her and go on with what we are doing.....well tonight I made yummy brownies and we were making sundaes out of them....well Daddy made one for Momma....and asked if I had gotten mine yet....I responded " Nope I just slaved over the hot stove making them but you all get to eat them" so he in turn went into the kitchen laughing his butt off and made me one.....well when he brought it to me I was like what not choco sauce....reject....so he took it back to the kitchen put choco sauce on it and brought it back....Well about 5 mins into eating my ice cream I noticed something white on my ice cream....I freak out and call my father back in the room at this point he is laughing and laughing.....I was like what did you put in my ice cream....his response, that's what you get for sending it back.....and he went on laughing.....btw it was Mayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything here has been good...We were going to go to the fair this weekend, but its suppose to rain tomorrow so Rylan and I are going to the movies in a couple of weeks together.......other then that Monday we got for a Physical Therapy evaluation, and Tuesday we have Speech and Occupational therapy evaluation....I will update after those appointments, other then that about 2 or so months before we come home to spend the holidays as a family....much love to all of you
Amanda, Rylan and Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment