Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just another day......

Well this morning I got up with the kids and I was fixing breakfast and typically when I do this I let the kids play in the living room.....well they were playing and then I hear Rylan say "No Victoria don't touch that" so I yell what is she getting into....he yells back "she is touching my pee" I was like ewwwww don't let her do that it's gross.....but it's just one of those things kids do.....

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days....Things have been busy here.....Victoria had her therapy appointments and she qualifies for occupational, physical, and speech therapy......in fact they feel that she shouldve been having speech sooner then she has been.

Today we went to the ENT (ear nose and throat) doctor and he said he would not reccomend her having the ear tube surgery because her ears have cleared up and are looking amazing, but that if she starts getting nurmerous ear infections again that we will do it....now with her hearing loss that we found back when we lived in CT, and now that she is making more sounds but nothing that we can really understand, or that makes sense, and you have to increase your volume when you talk to her, unless you are next to her ear or close to it.......we may have to get hearing aids....we don't know yet...we have to get another hearing test done, and go from there

Well that is really all thats going on, hope to talk to you all soon
Much love
AManda, Rylan, and Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment