Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Update......

Well we have had a pretty uneventful week this week......The kids and I pretty much hung out at home all week, and have really enjoyed doing so! We went to town on Tuesday so that I could drop off an application to Gymboree and return a pair of shoes (as my feet are retaining water and staying a little on the swollen side don't know why). I got a call today from the physical therapist and Victoria goes in to see them on Monday. Today I took Rylan out to see my Dad and my grandfather in the field up the street as they are bailing hay......he loved it!!! He would've sat there all day and watch them bail hay if I let him! Well thats it for now when I have more to report I will write again....here are a few picture I thought you would enjoy!

Much love
Amanda, Rylan, and Princess Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment